Our mentors and investors represent a large majority of the agriculture supply chain in the United States and abroad. In their professional roles, they directly influence various components of business in the ag industry. From ag science and manufacturing, to finance, insurance, and marketing, their research and expertise are vast. The support these individuals provide helps startups gain the momentum and experience to accelerate rapidly within the industry.
Companies Represented: Corteva, John Deere, Sukup, Kent Corporation, Kemin, Blue River Technology, SST Software, and more.
- Crop protection (herbicides/insecticides/seed treatments)
- Animal health and nutrition
- Food/feed ingredients
- Equipment/grain storage
- Livestock/meat production
- Animal feed manufacturing and rendering
- Food ingredient production and manufacturing
Companies Represented: Farmers Mutual Hail, Grinnell Mutual, Nationwide Agribusiness Insurance Company, Principal Financial Group, Belin McCormick PC, Davis Brown Law Firm, and more.
- Real estate
- Education/extension services
- Marketing and public relations
- Ag media
- Bold denotes an investor company
- The companies listed above are a sample of our mentor businesses
- Some companies listed above overlap into different categories