We are grateful to have such accomplished and innovative professionals serving as mentors and investors in The Accelerator. These individuals represent a large majority of the agriculture supply chain in the United States and abroad. In their professional roles, they directly influence various components of business in the ag industry. From ag science and manufacturing, to finance, insurance, and marketing, their research and expertise are vast.
The support these individuals provide helps startups gain the momentum and experience to accelerate their innovations to the next level. This is just one example of how our mentors and investors directly affect the agriculture supply chain.
- Bold denotes an investor company
- The companies listed below are a sample of our mentor businesses
- Some companies listed below overlap into different categories
- Crop protection (herbicides/insecticides/seed treatments)
- Animal health and nutrition
- Food/feed ingredients
- Equipment/grain storage
- Livestock/meat production
- Animal feed manufacturing and rendering
- Food ingredient production and manufacturing
- Real estate
- Education/extension services
- Marketing and public relations
- Ag media